Do you know that vinegar is a great environment-safe and natural cleaner? It is a weak form of acetic acid that is completely edible and cannot damage your stomach. Also, many things can be cleaned with it.
Here are 10 interesting ways to make that bottle of vinegar work for you. You just need to follow these easy steps and the result will amaze you. Also, it is extremely cheap.
2. Did a sticker or a tape leave some sticky residue behind? Grab you white vinegar and saturate the area. Let it sit for a few seconds and scrub away quickly and easily.
3. Does your trash can smell like something died in it, even though it is empty? Simple! Grab a piece of bread and pour vinegar over it and let it soak up. Place it on the bottom of the can and let it sit overnight. When you remove it the next day, the awful smell will be gone. This also works great for any smelly place.
4. Tired of buying all kinds of cleaning products? Make your all-purpose cleaner. Get a spray bottle and fill it 1/3 of the way with vinegar and the rest with water and a few drops of dish soap. This is a safe and highly effective cleaner for your bathroom and kitchen.
6. Need to get some wrinkles out of your clothes in a pinch? Pick a spray bottle and add one part of vinegar and three parts of water. Mist the clothing and let it hang for a few minutes. After drying you will see that those wrinkles have flattened out.
7. Is your cat clawing at your furniture again? No worries! Put a little vinegar in a spray bottle and sprits the area. Cats hate vinegar and they will avoid it like the plague.
8. Are you tired of those beautiful flowers dying so quickly? Pour a little apple cider vinegar in the vase with some water and mix it around. In this mixture, the flowers can stay alive much longer than before.
9. Having problems with getting your glasses clean? Grab a soft cloth and add a little white vinegar to it. It will help remove all the dirt, smudges, and stains, leaving your glasses crystal clear and shiny.
10. And finally, if your pots and pans have some hard to clean stains on them, simply place the pot on the stove and add a cup or two of white vinegar and the same amount of water. Boil it for about five minutes and your cookware will be as good as new.