Do not hesitate to add bananas to your diet because they are very beneficial for your health. This fruit fights depression, cures hangovers after a crazy night, helps you get rid of morning sickness, makes you smarter, protects you from kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness.
Also, bananas can cure itchiness from mosquito bites and make your shoes extra shiny.
- Defeat depression by eating bananas. This happens due to the high levels of tryptophan, which is changed into serotonin.
- Have two bananas before an exhausting workout. It will give you energy and maintain your blood sugar levels.
- Eat a banana to avoid muscle cramps while working out and leg cramps while sleeping.
- This tasty fruit can work against calcium loss during urination and will help you have strong bones.
- It improves mood and keeps the PMS symptoms low. Also, you blood sugar is regulated and you will feel relaxed.
- Bananas have high content of vitamin B6, so the creation of white blood cells is helped, the nervous system strengthened, weight loss is encouraged, and swelling reduced.
- Additionally, bananas protect you against type II diabetes.
- Bananas include iron, so anemia is relieved and your blood strengthened.
- Bananas are rich in potassium and have low salt content. They decrease blood pressure and protect you from heart attack and stroke.
Improve Digestion by Consuming Bananas
- Digestion is boosted due to the pectin richness of bananas.
- Bananas work as probiotic, stimulating the rise of good bacteria in the bowel. Digestive enzymes are also produced to help the absorption of nutrients.
- Also, the problem with constipation can be eliminated because of the high fiber content that normalizes bowel motility.
- Another problem that can be solved by eating bananas is diarrhea. The fruit is soothing for the digestive tract and restores lost electrolytes after this condition.
- Because bananas are a natural antacid, they relieve acid reflux, heartburn and GERD.
Bananas as Natural Cure
- Prevent kidney cancer, avoid macular degeneration of the eyes and have strong bones by only eating bananas.
- Have a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Protect yourself from free radicals and chronic disease with the high content of antioxidants in bananas.
- Keep your blood sugar stabilized by eating a banana between meals and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- A banana can decrease the body temperature while dealing with a fever or cool you on a hot day.
- Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and clean with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
- Bananas are also excellent for delicious smoothies:
Creamy Smoothie Recipe with Banana and Avocado
- 2 bananas
- Half an avocado. Remove the skin and the stone from it.
- 1 and a half cup of almond milk, or any kind of milk
- Half or a whole teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. This one is optional
How to prepare it:
Put everything in a blender and mix on high speed for 30 seconds until you get a smooth consistency. Then, your drink is ready and you can enjoy it.