Sinusitis, commonly known as sinus infection, is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.
Are you experiencing pain in the forehead or between the eyes? Upper teeth ache? Face feeling full, stuffy nose? You may have a common complaint that sends many people to a doctor’s office: sinus trouble.
Common symptoms of sinusitis are:
- stuffed nose
- loss of smell
- cough or congestion
- bad breath
You can treat this infection effectively with a simple remedy. The main ingredient is apple cider vinegar which is an ancient folk remedy, claimed to help with all sorts of health problems. Apple cider vinegar will help you boost your immune system and improve your overall health.
For this remedy you will need:
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
– After you boil the water, pour it into a mug.
– Add the apple cider vinegar into the mug and stir, then let it cool at a room temperature.
– After the solution has cooled, add the honey and the cayenne pepper and stir again (this way the honey’s nutrients will be preserved)
– At last, add the lemon juice and stir it well.
For best results, drink this solution on an empty stomach before breakfast and late at night before going to bed. Keep drinking it until the infection is treated.
Article source: www.healthexpertgroup.com