You will be amazed of the fact how well garlic oil works. You can use garlic cloves to make garlic oil when someone in your family gets sick.
Garlic oil treatment (or GOOT) is easy to prepare and is very effective.
Garlic oil can be used in the following ways:
– Put in and around the nose to help with congestion. It is an amazing remedy.
– Also, you can rub it on the chest, neck, and ears. Acts like a Vicks Vapor Rub.
– Scrub on the bottoms of your feet and put socks on. Feet are considered a direct link to the bloodstream.
– This herb has been used as a remedy for cold, cough, bronchitis, etc in many traditional Indian and Chinese medicines.
– Garlic oil can be applied on “ring worm” (fungal dermatitis) infection of skin.
– In modern medicine, garlic is considered to be a health benefiting food for its anti-microbial, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, and immune boosting and cholesterol-lowering properties.
Health Benefits of Garlic
1. The garlic cloves’ strong flavor contains many significant phyto-nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that many scientists have proved garlic’s health benefits.
2. Its head contain organic thio-sulfinite compounds such as diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide and allyl propyl disulfide that can form allicin by enzymatic reaction, which is activated by crushing or cutting of the bulb.
3. Allicin lowers cholesterol production by inhibiting the HMG-CoA reductaseenzyme within the liver cells.
4. Moreover, allicin also decreases blood vessel stiffness by releasing nitric oxide (NO), causing reduction in the total blood pressure. It blocks platelet clot formation and has fibrinolytic action in the blood vessels, which helps decrease the overall risk from coronary artery disease (CAD), peripheral vascular diseases (PVD) and stroke.
5. Researches also show that garlic consumption is linked with a possible decrease in the risk of stomach cancer.
6. Allicin and other significant volatile compounds have anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties.
7. Garlic is rich in minerals and vitamins that are vital for optimum health. Garlic heads are one of the richest sources of potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, andselenium. Selenium is a heart-healthy mineral, and is an important cofactor for antioxidant enzymes within the body. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Iron is needed for red blood cell formation.
8. Garlic includes many anti-oxidants like carotene beta, zea-xanthin, and vitamins like vitamin-C. Vitamin C helps the body fight against infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals.
Garlic cloves have amazingly high levels of vitamins and minerals. Just 100 g provides (in % of recommended daily allowance):
– 95% of vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine),
– 52% of vitamin C,
– 33% of copper,
– 21% of iron,
– 18% of calcium,
– 26% Selenium, and
– 73% of manganese
– but no cholesterol.
How to prepare Garlic Oil (GOOT)
– 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 3 tbsp coconut oil
– 3 tbsp chopped garlic
Place the coconut oil into a container and set the container in warm water. When the coconut oil turns into liquid, mix it with olive oil.
After you chop the garlic, blend all the ingredients in blender/food processor until you get milky liquid. Place the mixture in the fridge until it turns into a solid.
After you remove it from the fridge, use the mixture as necessary.