Earlier this evening I posted this picture onto social media and challenged my friends to try the drink for 3 days and see what happens. The photo blew up with people wanting to accept my challenge, and the questions came pouring in like crazy.
So in order to simplify, I’m turning this into a blog post in order to answer all the questions that I was bombarded with.
First, the recipe…
Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon and Cayenne Colon Cleanse Recipe
- 2 cups of lukewarm or hot water (whichever you prefer)
- 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar (I will do up to 2 TB)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-2 drops of therapeutic grade lemon oil
- Optional: 1-2 TB maple syrup to sweeten
Mix everything together, and drink before your meal.
For the purpose of this challenge, you should drink 3 glasses a day (before every meal) for 3 days.… Read the rest
There are a lot of people worldwide who are suffering from colon disease. The most common cause for this medical condition is bad eating habits which actually prevents the organ from purification. Despite the fact that science has invented techniques that have the ability to treat such problems, these methods are most often dangerous for the people. Furthermore, these treatments are very expensive and not many of us can afford them.
Luckily our nature offers to us ingredients that very often solve these issues. Below, we are going to present you with one completely natural method for exterminating the colon.
Generally, natural recipes are always better solution than the conventional methods. So, many of the benefits of using natural medicine is the core fact that there are none chemical compounds and possible side effects. In addition to that, all of these remedies are very cheap and affordable as well as easy to prepare.
This remedy will cleanse your colon, as well as in the same time will help you lose up to 30 pounds withing the first month. This combination is high in fiber and other nutrients that are essential for our overall health.
- 1 apple,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed,
- 1 cup of water,
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds.
The first step is to wash the apple very wel… Read the rest
- 3 cleaned and peeled pears
- 2 circles(thin) of ginger
- half a cu
There are numerous health benefits of occasional detox programs, and the following soup cleanse will boost your immune and digestive system, and improve the function of the kidneys, liver, gut, lymphatic system, and skin.
We recommend that you follow this program for a day only initially, and then, after a month, do a three-day soup cleanse.
You should consume 5-6 bowls of soup daily with lots of water. Here are the principles of the cleanse:
- Prepare a bone, miso, or vegetable broth, and spice it up with ginger, cinnamon, cumin, garlic, or turmeric.
- Add fibrous veggies such as carrots, kale, onions, spinach, zucchini, leeks, etc.
- Add proteins-lentils, nuts, beans
- Add starchy veggies such as beets, potatoes, parsnips, acorn squash, etc.
- You can add ghee, olive, avocado, coconut oil, etc.
- We suggest three recipes for delicious and healthy detox soups:
Recipe 1: Carrot & Ginger Soup
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 lbs carrots, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cup bone or vegetable broth
- Sea salt, black pepper, and onion to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)
In a pan, cook the ginger, carrots, garlic, and broth, boil them and leave to simmer. Then, sauté the onions in a pan and add the gh… Read the rest