The hardest area to target when you’re a woman trying to lose weight and get in shape are the hips and thighs. It seems like no matter what you do, those areas are the last to budge. If you’re willing to incorporate small additions to your daily exercise routine at home, you can push the process along just a bit faster.
TRY THIS 12-MINUTE SEQUENCE FOR AT-HOME RESULTS:
1. Pile Squats: go into a squat with your legs a bit wider than usual. Lift on your toes, moving your hips up and down.
2. Side Lunges: choose one leg at a time to put straight out to the side while bending the other knee as if in a squat. Hold 30 seconds on each side.
3. Squat and Kick: do a wide leg squat and switching legs, kick your leg out to the side, reaching waist level. Hold each leg for 30 seconds.
4. Skater Hops: pretend you’re an ice skater and jump from side to side putting the opposite foot behind your other leg as you jump (jump right, put a left foot behind right leg).
5. Leg Circles: lie in a comfortable and supported position on your side and slightly lift your leg making small circles in the air. Complete circles for each leg in both directions.
6. Outer Leg Lifts: find side plank position, or lie on your side if side plank is too difficult, and lift your upper leg high keeping it as straight as possible. Switch sides and do another leg.
7. Fire Hydrants… Read the rest
Providing various health benefits, and considered one of the most beneficial and healthiest ingredients ever, most of us use it every day, in the making of the bread, for the cakes, in the cosmetics, and mostly as a natural remedy – we’re talking about the Baking Soda.
Still, very few people know that this ingredient can be used to lose some extra pounds, if you have them of course.
The baking soda is very effective, and it also helps very much with the decreasing the excess of fat with no side-effects.
To have some great, and optimal results, you must be willing to make changes in your way of living.
In this article, we’re giving you an offer that will remove extra pounds, fats and will boost your overall health!
Due to its alkalizing properties, baking soda makes your organism more able of absorbing the healthy nutrients from everything you consume. Alkaline environment is a lot better than an acidic environment.
A lot of people use Baking soda for their gastrointestinal problems, and other conditions like:
- To reduce inflammation
- To balance the pH, and promote healing
- To boost their energy and performance
- To relieve from urinary infection symptoms
- Because of its anti-acidic properties
Also to provide more beneficial effects, reduce alcohol, exercise daily and eat healthier foods, more vegetable… Read the rest