This Is How to Use Coconut Oil and Baking Soda to Look 10 Years YoungerWellness & Beauty
If wrinkles and sagging facial skin are making you problems, you should try the following natural cleanser.
The combination of coconut oil and baking soda is capable of cleansing your skin deeply, penetrating into the pores and effectively eliminating the acne and blackheads. It exfoliates your skin, removes extra dirt and oil and heals any skin issue.
Baking soda can be used in many different purposes, including aesthetic ones. Some people think that it can be used only for baking and cleaning, but it is strong deodorizing and polishing agent as well. Baking soda is good substitution for the chemical cleaning products. Anyway, people started to use it as a cosmetic product long time ago. Not only it can treat acne and similar skin issues, but it also normalizes the pH of the skin and keeps you safe from further similar problems.
Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and provides it with antibacterial characteristics which is good for its overall health.
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Combine the ingredients in some bowl and mix them well until you get a paste. Apply the resulting paste on the desired area. Leave it to work for 5 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Massage the treated area at the end. The coconut oil will hydrate the skin, which means that shouldn’t apply a moisturizer when the procedure is done.
- Teeth Whitening Baking Soda – Here’s What Happens To Your Body When You Use Baking Soda, It Will Change Your Life Forever
- They Said Coconut Oil Was Great For You, But This Is What They Didn’t Tell You
- Coconut Oil Can Make You Look 10 Years Younger If You Use It For 2 Weeks This Way
- Every Single Way to Use Coconut Oil to Reverse Yeast Infection and Any Feminine Hygiene Issue