Who doesn’t want youthful and younger looking skin? We know we all do. Aging is a natural process that catches hold of each one of us eventually, but we ourselves make things worse and speed up the aging process.
Unhealthy life style, stress, over dependence on processed and ready to eat foods, caffeine, alcohol and unhealthy habits like smoking, lack of exercise, and pollution all contribute to skin aging and appearance of wrinkles. But home remedies with their healing touch of nature can turn back the clock and slow down the aging process effectively.
Step 1 – Pack:
For this you will need:
- A plain toothpaste, do not use any gel based toothpaste (Use plain colgate)
- Tomato juice
- Vitamin E capsule
- Aloe vera gel
- First in a clean bowl take half spoon of toothpaste. . In this add half spoon of aloe vera gel, make sure we have to add aloe vera gel and toothpaste in same amount.
- Add oil of 1 vitamin E capsule. Add 1 spoon of tomato juice. Mix it very well.
- Apply this mixture on affected area with help of clean fingers. Leave it fr 5 minutes and then wash it of with cold water.
Step 2 – Vitamin E oil:
- Take few drops of vitamin e oil and apply this on your skin. Leave it overnight and wash your face next morning.
- Do step 2 every night before going to bed. Do step 1 & 2 both every alternate day for 1 month and you can s
It is only natural that our bodies, especially the female figure to start to change with time. So, with women that are over 40, there are changes in the metabolism-it slows down. Moreover, there are hormonal changes and the body also becomes less flexible and mobile. Therefore, this affects the physical and mental state of the women. What would be best, in this case, is regular exercise. Thus, we are here today to show you the 5 most effective exercises for women over 40 which will help you with the aging process and shaping of the body.
Exercises for Women Over 40
We will present you some exercises next which will be very useful. It is really important to start in a nice way, but not to exaggerate. You need to be extra careful if you have not been into sports before. You need to start small, and then build up.
For this one, you need to do squats first and rest the palms in front, then, make an iron, push back and return to the session and jump. You need to repeat depending on your physical form. Start with 10-15 and increase with time. This exercise is the best one for burning calories and staying in shape. Apart from giving you muscle strength, it will also help you increase resistance, lung volume and it will strengthen the heart.
If you do this one right, then it will help you strengthen the muscles … Read the rest