Many people don’t know this, but the gluteus is the most attractive part of the body. For women, developing a good butt is essential to look good, to show off some curves, and to achieve a dream body eventually.
But to reach the butt everyone desires, it is critical to know how to exercise it correctly. Without the proper workout routine, you won’t be able to achieve the butt you’ve always wanted.
Here we are going to introduce the three of the best exercises you can do to develop a much bigger, leaner and firmer butt. Take a look further and find out!
How to Achieve a Bigger Butt
There’s nothing more critical to achieving a bigger butt than being consistent with workouts and diet. But really, the thing that will help you the most is doing the right exercises. Without them, you won’t be able to achieve the gluteus development you are looking for.
Here are three most important exercises you need to follow:
1. Jumping Jacks
Strengthening your legs and working out your butt muscles has never been as easy as doing a jumping jack. What’s better about this exercise is that you will be doing cardio as well while trying to achieve a better butt.
Here’s how to do it:
- Stand up as-straight as you can with your feet a hip-width apart from each other.
- Straighten your back, abs, legs, and put your hands at your sides.
- Now, you’re going to jump while opening your arms to the air. Make sure to squat down before jumping for better effects.
- While your arms go to the sides, your legs do as well. Open up like making a star-shape with your body and come back to start place to repeat.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 minutes straight daily, at least.
Excellent for your thighs, your hips, your quads and of course, your gluteus – this exercise will help you achieve a better body, faster than you think. It tones up your lower muscles a lot more effectively, and you only need a few weeks to do so.
To make lunges, you have to:
- At starting position with your feet at shoulder-width apart, you need to straighten your back and put your shoulders back slightly.
- Lift your chest, look to your front with your chin up and contract your abs. Your butt should be entirely strengthened.
- Using your right or left leg make a large step, flexing your knee until your leg is at a 90º
- The leg that was left behind should touch the floor a little with the knee. Make sure your hip is lowered as well.
- Don’t push your legs too much down, make sure your front leg is at a 90º angle, and your back leg touches the floor a little. Stay in that position for max 2 seconds and come back up again.
- Change legs after 1 minute or do the same process with the opposite leg for 1-minute
If someone ever recommends you to do squats, is because they are advising you to grow your butt. A squat is easily the best exercise your buttocks without a doubt and uses almost the whole body which not only helps to build your gluteus but your thighs, hamstrings, and even your lower abs.
And to do it, you won’t have to do much. Here’s how:
- Put your feet apart from each other, a little more than should-width. With your hands on the sides and your feet pointing a slightly away from you, that’s starting position.
- Now, you will look straight and put your hands in front of you to maintain balance while you push your hip backs toward the floor and flex your knees.
- Go down until your is as close as it can be on the floor without losing balance and then come back up again.
- It is critical to maintaining your back entirely straightened and your shoulders in the same place while you push your chest up.
- While doing the exercise, try to keep everything as tight and strengthened as you can.
- Repeat this exercise for 1 minute straight for better results. Do several series daily.
Gluteus Muscle – The Important Part
These exercises will help you the most thanks to the muscles they stimulate. These muscles are the ones that composed the gluteus muscle, and they are:
- Gluteus Maximus
- Gluteus Medius
- Gluteus Minimus
That’s why it is vital to follow them with a well-designed exercise routine. This way you will focus on each muscle independently while still working the whole muscle with each at the same time.
Other exercises that will help you are the ones that help you strengthen your lower back, your thighs, hamstrings, quads, and your hips. These muscles provide support and also make your butt to look even better.
Additional Activities That Can Help Develop your Butt
Other activities involving your legs and gluteus also help to increase how much your butt can grow. And what’s even better, they also help you shred fat that can make your body look bad.
Activities like running, cycling, swimming, gymnastics, volleyball and even cheer-leading are excellent choices. Martial arts, cross-fit, soccer, tennis and athletics and many similar ones also help to grow and develop a superior butt.
Tips to Promote Faster Butt Growth
- Eat as much protein as you can. Protein is the first most crucial nutrient for muscle growth.
- Vegetables and fruits, plus some healthy fats are essential for every diet. They give you energy and provide the necessary vitamins for your body to develop faster.
- Remember to play sports for better results. Activities like the ones mentioned below should be part of your weekly routine for at least 4 hours.
- Drink a lot of water and remember to sleep at least 7 hours at nights. Sleeping is essential for growth and development.