We all love to drink a cup of strong coffee in the morning before or after the breakfast. But, did you know that your morning coffee can be a real anti-calorie bomb that melts pounds instantly? Of course, only when you add some butter to it. This butter coffee recipe is the latest trend in the US.
Starting the day with healthy fats provides energy, is good for cognitive function, and supports your hormonal system. This combination also provides better productivity and creativity throughout the day. Experts say that when it comes to coffee it is quite important how you feel two hours after the first cup.
Here is how to make a super energizing cup of butter coffee:
- Be generous with the coffee, and use a whole tablespoon of instant coffee.
- Stir in a tablespoon of unsalted, organic butter.
- Do not add the water before it boils, but be careful not to over-boil it.
- What She Spreads On Her Skin, Everyone Has at Home – But Nobody Uses It!
- Put These 2 Ingredients in Your Coffee. After Just 2 Sips, Your Belly Fat Will Disappear And Your Metabolism Will Be Faster Than Ever!
- 31 Things You May Have Been Doing Wrong Your Entire Life
- Ketogenic Diet – 7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan