The small white bumps on your skin which usually appear around your nose, cheeks or eyes are called milia. They’re also known as milk spots and are quite common in babies. They happen as a result of keratin getting trapped under the skin.
Milk spots can often happen after some skin care treatment like laser treatments, steroid creams, sun exposure, burns or blisters. As they’re nothing serious and have no unwanted side-effects on your overall health if you have milk spots don’t be alarmed.
They may not pose a health risk but they are still unpleasant to look at and many people would like to get rid of them. Luckily for you, there are a few very effective natural remedies you can use to get rid of milk spots and we’ll share with you a couple of them:
7 EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR MILIA (MILK SPOTS)
- Oatmeal is an excellent remedy for milk spots.
- Grind oatmeal with a spice grinder, you can grind a larger amount and store it for later use, for this remedy you’ll only need a tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Until everything is combined into a thick paste mix the oatmeal with a few drops of water.
- Paying special attention to the areas with milk spotsexfoliate your face with this oatmeal paste.
- When it comes to milk spotssteaming is a simple technique but a rather effective one.
- Boil some water and pour it