We blink our eyes a lot of time in the day. Have you ever wonder what helps us to open and close our eyes? There is a ring of muscle which encircles our eyes and eyelids are one of the parts of it. These muscles allow us to open and close our eyes.
However, the eyelids start to droop due to factors such as aging process, heredity issues and sometimes due to long-term lifestyle habits.
The dropping eyelids make the muscles of eye tired and causes fatigue.
It will also be difficult to apply make on your eyelids. The eyeshadow or eyeliner will no longer be visible due to the sagging eyelids.
It will definitely kind off irritating for you but there exists a natural process to get rid of this issue.
The natural remedy for sagging eyelids and hooded eyes consist of ingredients like an egg. The white part of the egg is very useful to make the skin firm and tighten it quickly.
After the application of this remedy, the result will be visible in just a few minutes. Here is the recipe for the remedy to cure sagging eyelids.
Natural Remedy for Sagging Eyelids
- Egg white- 1
- Cotton swab- 1
- Clean the eyelid using warm water and remove the makeup if any.
- Now, crack the egg and separate white part from the yolk.
- Mash the egg white properly to get a thick paste.
- Now, dip the cotton swab into the paste of egg white a
The small white bumps on your skin which usually appear around your nose, cheeks or eyes are called milia. They’re also known as milk spots and are quite common in babies. They happen as a result of keratin getting trapped under the skin.
Milk spots can often happen after some skin care treatment like laser treatments, steroid creams, sun exposure, burns or blisters. As they’re nothing serious and have no unwanted side-effects on your overall health if you have milk spots don’t be alarmed.
They may not pose a health risk but they are still unpleasant to look at and many people would like to get rid of them. Luckily for you, there are a few very effective natural remedies you can use to get rid of milk spots and we’ll share with you a couple of them:
7 EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR MILIA (MILK SPOTS)
- Oatmeal is an excellent remedy for milk spots.
- Grind oatmeal with a spice grinder, you can grind a larger amount and store it for later use, for this remedy you’ll only need a tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Until everything is combined into a thick paste mix the oatmeal with a few drops of water.
- Paying special attention to the areas with milk spotsexfoliate your face with this oatmeal paste.
- When it comes to milk spotssteaming is a simple technique but a rather effective one.
- Boil some water and pour it