Old Grandmas Formula Wash Your Face With This 2 Ingredient Formula 3 Times a Week and This Will Happen In Month!Wellness & Beauty
Baking soda and vegetable oil face wash is excellent for washing your face. Exfoliating your skin has become associate increasingly popular part of the beauty routine of men and ladies alike.
The idea is that the delicate abrasive nature from baking soda and vegetable oil removes dead skin cells to form a fair texture, promotes blood flow and cleanses pores.
With increasing awareness concerning the environmental result of plastic micro-beads found in popular exfoliation product, it’s definitely worth looking into additional environmentally friendly and non-toxic skincare options.
Why Use baking soda and vegetable oil Face Wash?
- using vegetable oil for face wash is a great plan, however this mixture is nice for obtaining deep into your pores to prevent acne and blackheads.
- bicarbonate of soda is amphoteric, which suggests that it neutralizes ph imbalances by acting as either associate acid or base.
- ph imbalance is one of the leading causes of skin disorder, dry skin and blackheads.
- baking soda conjointly targets inflammation and redness to heal distressed skin and minimize the scale of pimples.
- vegetable oil is an implausibly nourishing moisturizer with antibacterial and antiviral properties. It can even heal skin conditions like skin condition and chronica
Who doesn’t want youthful and younger looking skin? We know we all do. Aging is a natural process that catches hold of each one of us eventually, but we ourselves make things worse and speed up the aging process.
Unhealthy life style, stress, over dependence on processed and ready to eat foods, caffeine, alcohol and unhealthy habits like smoking, lack of exercise, and pollution all contribute to skin aging and appearance of wrinkles. But home remedies with their healing touch of nature can turn back the clock and slow down the aging process effectively.
Step 1 – Pack:
For this you will need:
- A plain toothpaste, do not use any gel based toothpaste (Use plain colgate)
- Tomato juice
- Vitamin E capsule
- Aloe vera gel
- First in a clean bowl take half spoon of toothpaste. . In this add half spoon of aloe vera gel, make sure we have to add aloe vera gel and toothpaste in same amount.
- Add oil of 1 vitamin E capsule. Add 1 spoon of tomato juice. Mix it very well.
- Apply this mixture on affected area with help of clean fingers. Leave it fr 5 minutes and then wash it of with cold water.
Step 2 – Vitamin E oil:
- Take few drops of vitamin e oil and apply this on your skin. Leave it overnight and wash your face next morning.
- Do step 2 every night before going to bed. Do step 1 & 2 both every alternate day for 1 month and you can s
These ingredients aren’t magic and can’t stop aging, but certainly they can hide its signs and can delay the aging process. The good thing is the results will be quick. The ingredients are cheap, accessible and you probably have them in the kitchen. This homemade mask will help firming your skin and you’ll feel more energetic and invigorated.
You need the following ingredients:
– 1-2 tablespoons of cornmeal
– 5 tablespoons of fresh carrot juice
– 1 tablespoon of sour cream
Put 100-150 ml of water in a container, add the cornmeal and leave it over medium heat. Mix the ingredients until the paste becomes thick. Take it off the heat and wait to cool. Add the carrot juice and the sour cream and mix until you get a smooth paste.
Before applying the mask, wash your face thoroughly. Apply the mask to the affected areas and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can use the remaining mask, so don’t forget to put the container in the refrigerator. Apply the treatment 3-5 times a week for maximum effect.… Read the rest