In this post we will tell you how can you therapy cracked heels super fast and in just few days you heels will look lovely again.
Step 1 – Warm water treatment
You will need:
- Luke warm water
- 2 spoon baking soda
- Pumice stone
- 2 spoon salt
In a tub take luke warm water
Add baking soda and salt
Soak your feet in this water for 15 minutes
After 15 minutes pat dry your feet and rub it gently with pumice stone to remove dead skin.
Step 2 – Scrub
You will need:
- 2 spoon oil
In a bowl take 2 spoon oil and add 1 spoon sugar
Your scrub is ready
Rub your feet and heels gently with this for 5 minutes
Wash them with plain water
Step 3 – Moisturizer
You will need:
- Some candle
In a steep bowl take 2 spoon oil, add a small piece of candle
Put this in hot water so it will melt
Now let it cool, your foot cream is ready
Apply this cream all over your feet bottom, cover them with socks… Read the rest
That’s right, in this article we’re going to show you 20 incredible things you can do with Vaseline. Vaseline is a natural and safe product, and it has many health benefits for your skin, nails, and hair. A lot of women in the world use Vaseline every day. Here are 20 good reasons why you should start using Vaseline every day:
- Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to have smooth and soft elbows, apply some Vaseline on your elbows.
- You can also use Vaseline if your lips are chapped.
- Apply Vaseline on your eyelashes 30 minutes before you go to bed. It will make your eyelashes longer and thicker.
- You should massage your feet with Vaseline, every night before you go to sleep. It will make your feet smooth and gentle.
- Or, try this simple trick – before you shower, make a peeling with sea salt and Vaseline and use it.
- Vaseline is very useful for massaging your shoulders as well.
- You can also use Vaseline as a make-up removal tool. It’s very simple – just soak a cotton ball in Vaseline and gently rub off the makeup off your skin.
- During the cold and winter days, Vaseline will protect your skin from the cold weather. How to use it – just apply Vaseline on your skin before you go out.
- Ladies, apply Vaseline on your cheeks and you will look younger.
- Vaseline also helps with bushy eyebrows. All you have to do is take a clean lash wand and com
A cup of coffee; the most common morning ritual in the world. There is rarely a person who doesn’t drink it and it’s definitely one of the tastiest and energetic drinks ever. However, there are a lot of things that you didn’t know about coffee.
Namely, coffee grounds, which remain at the bottom of the cup after you drink the coffee, are thought useless and people usually throw them away. But, it appears that this is wrong as they can be very useful for numerous things. Hence, in order to make use of them, spread them on a piece of baking paper and leave them to dry. These are some of the best ways in which you can use them:
- They aid in the removal of cellulite-mix the coffee grounds with a bit of olive oil and apply this natural anti-cellulite cream onto the affected areas.
- They make a great natural soap-use it instead of regular soap because it won’t only cleanse your hands perfectly, but it will also strengthen your skin and make it softer.
- They make an excellent hair mask-coffee grounds are rich in nutrients and so they energize the hair significantly, especially if you have a dark color. Your hair will be much more vibrant and radiant.
- They eliminate bags under the eyes-mix a bit of dried coffee grounds and olive oil and apply the mixture onto the affected areas. This will refresh your face and make it more shiny and r
We blink our eyes a lot of time in the day. Have you ever wonder what helps us to open and close our eyes? There is a ring of muscle which encircles our eyes and eyelids are one of the parts of it. These muscles allow us to open and close our eyes.
However, the eyelids start to droop due to factors such as aging process, heredity issues and sometimes due to long-term lifestyle habits.
The dropping eyelids make the muscles of eye tired and causes fatigue.
It will also be difficult to apply make on your eyelids. The eyeshadow or eyeliner will no longer be visible due to the sagging eyelids.
It will definitely kind off irritating for you but there exists a natural process to get rid of this issue.
The natural remedy for sagging eyelids and hooded eyes consist of ingredients like an egg. The white part of the egg is very useful to make the skin firm and tighten it quickly.
After the application of this remedy, the result will be visible in just a few minutes. Here is the recipe for the remedy to cure sagging eyelids.
Natural Remedy for Sagging Eyelids
- Egg white- 1
- Cotton swab- 1
- Clean the eyelid using warm water and remove the makeup if any.
- Now, crack the egg and separate white part from the yolk.
- Mash the egg white properly to get a thick paste.
- Now, dip the cotton swab into the paste of egg white a
Almost everyone likes to take sunbathing. After all, this activity itself brings a lot of pleasure. It is known that substances that directly affect the mood are produced in the human body under the influence of sunlight. In addition, sunbathing gives the skin a beautiful golden or even brown tone.
Sunburn is the result of producing melanin in the outer horny layer of the skin. Along with this process, the skin undergoes some negative influence. In particular, drying and weakening of the upper layer of the skin occurs. Therefore, it is very important to use special means to take care of it.
No matter how much you sunbathe, moistening the skin on the whole body is the most important part of the care. It does not matter whether you are sunbathing on the beach or in the solarium, the radiation adversely affects the skin, drying it. If it happened that you have a sunburn and painful feelings, we will tell you about the most effective ways to calm the burned skin:
1. Cool compress. Mix Burow’s solution with cool water and apply to the necessary areas.
2. White vinegar. With a slight increase in temperature, you can rub the body with a weak solution of vinegar. It creates cooling effect.
3. Oatmeal bath. It can help you eliminate a strong sensation of burning skin. Wet gauze and apply to the burnt areas.
4. Baking soda … Read the rest
Old Grandmas Formula Wash Your Face With This 2 Ingredient Formula 3 Times a Week and This Will Happen In Month!Wellness & Beauty
Baking soda and vegetable oil face wash is excellent for washing your face. Exfoliating your skin has become associate increasingly popular part of the beauty routine of men and ladies alike.
The idea is that the delicate abrasive nature from baking soda and vegetable oil removes dead skin cells to form a fair texture, promotes blood flow and cleanses pores.
With increasing awareness concerning the environmental result of plastic micro-beads found in popular exfoliation product, it’s definitely worth looking into additional environmentally friendly and non-toxic skincare options.
Why Use baking soda and vegetable oil Face Wash?
- using vegetable oil for face wash is a great plan, however this mixture is nice for obtaining deep into your pores to prevent acne and blackheads.
- bicarbonate of soda is amphoteric, which suggests that it neutralizes ph imbalances by acting as either associate acid or base.
- ph imbalance is one of the leading causes of skin disorder, dry skin and blackheads.
- baking soda conjointly targets inflammation and redness to heal distressed skin and minimize the scale of pimples.
- vegetable oil is an implausibly nourishing moisturizer with antibacterial and antiviral properties. It can even heal skin conditions like skin condition and chronica
Dark coloration of the skin in your armpits is not a medical condition or some disease. Rather, small mistakes like using chemical-laden hair-removing creams, shaving, using alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants, poor ventilation in the underarm region and a buildup of dead skin cells have led to your skin getting dark.
METHOD 1: USE LEMON
Nothing can beat lemons when it comes to bleaching! A natural cleanser, lemons are 1 natural ingredient that help lighten your dark armpits fast.
Moreover, they contain incredible antibacterial, antiseptic and acidic properties that help exfoliate the dead skin cells and thus lighten your skin.
SINGLE-STEP TREATMENT: RUB LEMON SLICES ON YOUR ARMPITS
- Just grab a couple of lemon slices and rub them on your underarms before you take a bath.
- Let the lemon juice sit on your skin for 5 minutes, then wash it off.
- Finish with a moisturizer after your bath, as lemon tends to dry out the skin.
Do this every day for up to 15 days to observe significant results.
METHOD 2: USE POTATO
Potatoes contain malic acid, an excellent bleaching agent that helps lighten your skin tone. They also contain starch that has emollient properties that help smooth and soften the skin.
STEP 1. PEEL A POTATO
- Peel a potato and thinly slice it.