8 Simple Exercises To Reduce Back Fat For WomenWeight Loss . Wellness & Beauty
Back fat becomes more irritating when you wear tight fitting skin dress. Women feel very shy and uncomfortable when they have back fat. In order to get rid of this, she adopts many methods and treatments. If you want to reduce the back fat, go for exercises that will help you to maintain a proper figure and will not affect your confidence level. So Aerobic Exercises for back fat is the best way, which can be followed by boy, girls, ladies, men and women.
If your are worried about your back fat, than go for the exercises that will help you out and will also help you to look beautiful. By doing these exercises regularly you will see positive and effective results
8 Exercises To Get Rid Of Back Fat
The 1 most effective exercise to get rid of back fat is pull-ups. Not only are they brilliant for your shoulders, arms, and upper back, but they’re one of the most effective strength training moves of all.
- Don’t worry if you can’t do a lot of them just yet, but place a chair beneath your feet so you can do assisted pull-ups.
- The more you do, the stronger you will become and the more back fat you will burn!
2. Renegade Row:
This is a simple and effective exercise. Get yourself into a plank position with your arms held straight out underneath your shoulders. Squeeze your hips together and pull in your abs towards your spine. Then, hold a 3 to 5 pound weight in both hands.
- First, pull the weight back with one hand in a row movement, and then do the same with the other hand. Repeat as long as you can.
- This exercise will focus on improving your upper back and deltoids.
3. Dumbbell Row:
Place one knee on a low bench or tables and take a light weight dumbbell in your hand on the opposite side .bend slightly for ward so that you have a flat and back and pull arm back so that it makes a row movement.
- The motion will contract your upper back and the elbow will be touching the side of your body slightly do minimum of twelve in a set before switching sides.
4. T Raises:
T raises are a great upper body work out for sculpting the shoulders.
Use the two or three-pound dumbbells and stand with your feet hip-width apart. Bend knees slightly and shift hips back, lowering torso until it’s parallel to the floor.
- Bring weights together and turn palms to face forward.
- Keeping arms straight, lift weights up to shoulder height (your body forming a T shape)
- Lower weights back down.
- Make sure to keep core and glutes engaged the entire time.
5. Hip Twister Plank:
Having strong core is one of the most important things for any skilled athlete or runner, and hip twister plank is one such ab and back sculpting move that trains the shoulders, glutes, quads, upper and lower back. This is one of the best isolated back exercises at home that requires absolutely no equipment.
- Begin in a forearm plank position and then rotate your torso as you drop your left hip to the ground keeping your abs engaged and the shoulders above the elbows.
- Now, rotate your torso to the opposite side in a controlled motion dropping your right hip to the floor.
- Stop in the middle in between rotations to gain control of your balance if required. Do 10 to 20 repetitions on each side at a time.
6. Push Ups:
When it comes to resistance training using your own body weight, there is nothing like Push Up, that can be done anywhere in the home and requires no equipment at all. It is one of the best exercises for lower back as well that gives quick results.
- Come to the plank position with your hands placed on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
- Now, lower your body towards the floor by engaging your back
- Be in the bottom position for 3 to 5 seconds and the push back up contracting the chest.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions without any gap.
7. Elbow Kiss:
Your palms facing up, spread out your arms on each side at shoulder-height. Fold each arm at the elbow to make a 90 degrees’ angle upwards.
- Then swing your hands while folded to the front so that they close in at the elbow, your forearms touching on the sides.
- Slowly, get your arms in starting position. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
8. Wood Chop:
Grab a dumbbell or medicine ball. Stand with your feet shoulder- width apart and hold the weight in front of you with both hands.
- Tighten your abs and squat, rotating the weight up and across to the left.
- Now, use your abs to control the movement as you ‘chop’ down and across to your right foot.
- Keep your body weight over your heels. Don’t let your knees go past your toes and keep your shoulders pressed down.