Here is How to Kill the Bacteria that Causes Heartburn and BloatingHealth Care
Helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that affects the digestive system. This bacterium is ingested from contaminated water or food and it can cause serious health issues such as stomach ulcers and cancer because it destroys the stomach lining.
Luckily, there are powerful natural remedies that you can prepare at the comfort of your own home and treat the infection. You will not have to expose yourself to the harmful side effects of over-the-counter meds.
WHAT TYPE OF BACTERIUM IS H. PYLORI?
This is a spiral bacterium which is usually created in the mucosal layer that protects the lining of the small intestine and the stomach. It is also known as ulcer bacteria due to its production of cytotoxin that is known to contribute to the formation of ulcers in the digestive system.
THE MOST COMMON SIGNS OF H. PYLORI INFECTION
- Abdominal discomfort
- Pain in the stomach
- Reduction in appetite
- Peptic ulcers
HOW TO REMOVE H. PYLORI NATURALLY
Eat 1 tbsp of this honey before breakfast or a slice of toasted bread with Manuka honey spread.
Drink one glass of fresh and unsweetened cranberry juice in the morning before breakfast. When preparing the juice, make sure you use organic cranberries only.
These foods are also a great option for removal of this infection as they are even more potent than antibiotics in the elimination process than antibiotics, according to research.
They can destroy any bad bacterium and they are highly recommendable for H. pylori and often compared with the effects of triple therapy. They also have gastro-protective and acid-reducing characteristics.
They are abundant in sulforaphane that has antioxidant and detoxifying characteristics. It can therefore remove the infection and treat gastritis. It is also known to avert gastrointestinal damage caused by NSAIDs.
This beverage can impede the spread of the bacterium and studies point out that its regular consumption can treat mucosal inflammation caused by H. pylori. What’s more, the catechin in it will fight off this bacterium with ease thanks to its antibacterial characteristics.
This veggie has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties and when consumed raw, it can successfully remove this bacterial infection.
It has more than 300 compounds and a large number of studies have shown that it can impede the spread of this bacterium.
PYLORI DIET TIPS
- Eat wild-caught fish that is abundant in omega-3 fatty acids
- Consume chia seeds and flaxseed that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Eat more cruciferous veggies
- Include berries like blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, and strawberries
- Avoid eating pickled foods
- Reduce the intake of caffeine to a minimum
- Exclude spicy foods
- Do not eat low-fiber grains
- Do not drink soda drinks
PREVENTION IS CRUCIAL
- Make sure that the water you drink on a daily basis is not contaminated in any way
- Take good personal hygiene
- Eat adequately prepared food
- Natural Method To Eliminate Helicobacter Pylori Bacteria From The Stomach
- 31 Things You May Have Been Doing Wrong Your Entire Life
- Every Single Way to Use Coconut Oil to Reverse Yeast Infection and Any Feminine Hygiene Issue
- Prepare Your Own Homemade Penicillin That Has The Same Properties as the Pharmaceutical One!